At TreviPay, we help clients grow by streamlining B2B payments through a combination of innovative technology, service expertise, and working capital to improve their customer’s experience and free up funding for growth. We facilitate $6 billion in transactions per year in 18 currencies for customers in more than 27 countries. We specialize in payment and credit management for B2B companies across the globe, setting the stage for the future of omni-channel B2B payments by extending terms, handling invoicing and managing collections. We take care of our clients by taking care of their customers.
Every day, TreviPay employees are challenged and empowered in a supportive, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
We need your help engineering the platform that continues to drive our unprecedented growth!
What will I be doing?
- Architecting and building microservices in a multi-tenant, distributed system
- Building features to improve operational efficiency for our clients, their customers, and our internal teams
- Owning code from database to web client and the infrastructure to deploy and run it
- Observing and monitoring your system in production
- Collaborating with engineering, product management, internal stakeholders, designers, and our clients to deliver on our commitments
- Empowering and inspiring your teammates
- Having fun!
What do I need to succeed?
- 2+ years professional experience as a software engineer
- You have deployed software to a cloud platform
- Experience with a distributed system
- Fintech experience will help, but not required. We are complex, which is fun!
What we look like today?
- 500+ people globally and transforming into the best we can be every day
- Offices in Kansas City, Costa Rica, the Netherlands, and Melbourne Australia
- Technologies we are using:
- Vue, TypeScript
- Node, Python
- Docker, Helm, Kubernetes
- A commitment to quality and to our clients
- Profitable company
- Tremendous demand for CaaS that is leading to unprecedented growth
What we value:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- We believe in taking extreme ownership of projects, tasks and solutions. We have a history of innovation and value creative thinking that helps our business partners win. We always figure out a way.
- Empowerment- We believe every team member should have the autonomy and accountability to own their work, be creative, and thrive. We minimize hierarchy and maximize involvement.
- Growth Mindset- We believe in constant improvement and are open to new ways of thinking. Each of us treat our jobs like a craft we are striving to master.
- Teamwork- We are first and foremost great teammates, we share responsibility, contribute fully and work together to achieving our shared goals. We treat each other with respect and value diverse points of view. We’re proud of our teammates, our company, and the value we bring to our business partners.
- Having Fun- We believe having fun at work builds stronger relationships and a positive culture.
What’s in it for me?
- Continuous learning and improvement
- Flexible and fun work environment – opportunity to work remote
- Competitive salary
- 401k match
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, Life/AD&D, long and short-term disability
- HSA contribution by the company
- Generous paid time off
- Employee referral program
- Hackathons and R&D time
- Work-life balance
TreviPay is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.